Thursday, January 14, 2010

One week in

I guess I am making progress.  Not that the Wii balance board acknowledged it.  I didn't lose any weight but I did stick to my exercise goal.  I had wanted to use the Wii fit 4 times and drink more water.  I did both.  I cut back on my 4 to 5 can habit of diet coke to 2 or 3.  I also used the Wii fit 4 times for half an hour each.  Yay me. 

Deep down I realize that the wii board is but a preprogramed set of instructions that someone put on a disk.  But for some reason, I really really want to impress it.  I like the fact that the board is happy to see me in the morning and I am thrilled when the weight meter goes down and sad when it goes up.  I also love the immediate feedback about any improvements that I might be making. 

I never used the original wii fit.  I only ever had the plus so I guess I never experienced what other reviewers on Amazon and across the web did.  I make my own set of exercises that flow one into the other.  Then I use some of the aerobic and balance games to reach half an hour.  So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment